Please click on any logo to learn more or book.
Why is travel insurance so important?
- In today’s changing travel environment, it’s important to protect your travel investment so you can relax and enjoy your trip. Unforeseen events such as flight delays, baggage loss or even a sudden sickness or
injury could impact your travel plans. For your convenience, we offer a Travelex Insurance Services protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. For more information on the available plans, click here or contact Travelex Insurance 800-228-9792 and reference location number
- The product descriptions provided here are only brief summaries and may be changed without notice. The full coverage terms and details, including limitations and exclusions, are contained in the insurance policy. Travelex Insurance Services, Inc CA Agency License #0D10209. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company, NAIC #22276. V94
Travel Network and Affiliations
Other Travel Resources
Passports and Visas
- Please note that a valid passport with at least six months validity is required for all air travel outside of the United States.
- In addition to a passport, many countries require a visa for entry.
- To obtain the most current entry requirements for your upcoming trip, please contact CIBT Visas at www.cibtvisas.com/largaytravel
or call CIBT at 877-974-7966. Be sure to reference CIBT Account 65174 for reduced CIBT service fees. Their staff is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 7:30 am - 8:00 pm