ActiveTravels | get up & go!

Follow ActiveTravels on Twitter Like ActiveTravels on Facebook View the ActiveTravels YouTube channel

ActiveTravels - Travel Agents You Can Trust

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Good News from Conde Nast Traveler, Men’s Journal

While I was in San Antonio last week, Lisa and I were approached by Conde Nast Traveler to design a detailed itinerary along the New England coast for families. The finished column will appear in the summer issue and will include 3 of our favorite upscale lodgings, Castle Hill Inn in Newport, Chatham Bars Inn on Cape Cod, and Inn by the Sea in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. Another piece of good news, Men’s Journal asked me to be their resident travel expert. I will be writing a column a week for their website and magazine. I’ll be sure to link many of the stories to my blog here, in addition to all the content I already write for The Boston Globe, FamilyVacationCritic, Yankee, Everett Potter’s Travel Report, and others. So be sure to check back!

Posted by Steve Jermanok on 05/07/14 at 10:00 AM
Announcements • (6) CommentsPermalink Bookmark and Share

Comments

Woot, woot, Conde Nast and Men's Journal congratulations Steve, way to go! I've tried for months to break into Men's Journal, nada. That's quite a feather in your cap. Fran

on 05/07/14 at 07:11 PM

Thanks Fran!

on 05/07/14 at 09:51 PM

Awesome news! Good for you! I have some story ideas for you. ;-) Seriously, congratulations!

Picture of Charlene Williams Comment by Charlene Williams
on 05/07/14 at 11:28 PM

Thank you, Charlene!

on 05/08/14 at 11:07 AM

Hey Steve, You sure have a good looking wife Phil

on 05/14/14 at 01:55 PM

I know, Phil. These Leavitt girls also have good brains on their shoulders, so you get full package!

on 05/14/14 at 02:07 PM

Page 1 of 1 pages

Note: Comment moderation is active, and your comment will be viewable once it is reviewed.

Name: (required)

Email: (required, but never displayed)

Location: (optional)

URL: (optional)

Remember my personal information

Notify me of follow-up comments?

To ensure you are a human, please answer the following question:

What is 4 + 2 (spell out the word, no numbers)?

<< Return to home

go play!
your resource guide to a world of adventure

Go Play! map

best trips of the month

about us
Longtime Boston Globe travel writer, Steve Jermanok, dishes out his favorite travel locales and provides topical travel information that comes across his desk.

ActiveTravels.com is an Austin-Lehman Adventure's Top 125 Best Travel Blog Semi-Finalist

Adventure Travel Trade Association